College & Career Pathways Outcomes
- Aligned, integrated, and sustained grades 6-16 career pathways for all
- A system that produces leaners who can adapt to changing workforce
- Increased number of skilled professionals with a degree or certificate that holds value to employers and leads to a living-wage career
- A collaborative system that increases active engagement in the local community
Career Pathways Design Components
To support the Hawai‘i Regional Pathway Grant Initiative, Hawai‘i P-20 & Jobs for the Future (JFF) developed a set of quality components to inform the design and implementation of career pathways. These reflect five critical design components are necessary to build a high-quality career pathway.
- Career Pathways Booklet Write Up
- College, Career, and Community Readiness Expectations Guide
- Work-Based learning Employer Engagement Guide
- Pathways Alignment Mapping Workbook
- Hawaiʻi P-20 Pathways Resource Booklet
See our latest resource booklet from our 2020 Pathways Summit. Save the Date for our 2021 VIRTUAL Pathways Summit, February 18-19, 2021!