Hawai‘i P-20 Annual Report 2019-20
Hawai‘i State Literacy Plan
Designed in partnership with the Executive Office on Early Learning, the Hawai‘i State Department of Education, the University of Hawai‘i System and numerous community organization, the Hawai‘i State Literacy Plan represents contributions from experts in 59 education organizations and institutions. The Plan is based on the belief that everyone has the right to be literate, and that attaining literacy is a shared responsibility best accomplished when organizations marshal their collective efforts toward a shared goal. VIEW REPORT
Promising Credentials Report
The Promising Credentials Report is a report to identify high-value industry credentials that prepare students for careers in Hawai‘i.
Identifying the right credentials to offer students matters now more than ever. Our state must make sure we are preparing students for jobs that are forecasted to increase in demand, pay a family sustaining wage, and have a promising career ladder. Through intensive labor market analysis and outreach to local Hawai‘i businesses, a list of Promising Credentials was also created that are associated with in-demand, living wage occupations throughout the state.
For more information go to: www.hawaiicareerpathways.org
Financial Aid Toolkit
- Financial Aid Night Webinar Recording (2021-22 Award Year) – Sept. 2020
- How to Pay for College Booklet for Students and Families
- Financial Aid Resources for Students & Families
- Top 5 Reasons to Complete the FAFSA Flyer
- Tips for Interpreting Financial Aid Award Letters
- Form your Future Resource Website
- Helpful NCAN resources
- FAFSA Study – Education Northwest Study 2017